Some brief news updates after a long hiatus:
Share on Facebook
- Charis had an eye operation in July to correct a squint. She was very brave and the operation was successful! We're grateful. She still wears very cute glasses
- David's off to Japan on a work trip for 10 days. He will be in Tokyo for a week working with partners and clients there, and in Nagoya for a few days seeing friends and sorting out company business.
- James is heading towards the end of his 3-year maintenance chemo treatment at the end of the year, and starting primary school (at Grove) next year.
- Charis has been enjoying a playgroup four mornings a week and is going to the same wonderful preschool that James has been at next year.
- I've posted some photos from David's sister Anni's visit last weekend