Translate Toolkit 0.8 is out

(Comments)

Something I have been promising for many months has finally happened... We've been going backwards and forwards with so-called "release candidates" for 0.8 that were really betas or new versions, I managed eight!
The combined effect of this and doing the last release candidate when Pavel was too busy with OOo 2.0.2 is that nobody's complained about the last one.
But we did have a bug day, add lots of tests and fix lots of bugs. There's a new branch for the 0.8 series if any bug fixes are needed, so please report if you find any problems.
New work on the HEAD branch will focus on the wordforge project.
This is just a quick announcement for those interested as we've got another power failure - the Western Cape is having fun with those at the moment :-)
Currently unrated

Comments

Recent Posts

Archive

2015
2014
2013
2010
2009
2008
2007
2006
2005
2004

Categories

Tags

Authors

Feeds

RSS / Atom